International projects in partenership with NGO Outward Bound Romania
Practice, in international team,
of elaborating, setting and implementing of an outdoor experiential learning program for a school from city Sovata, Romania, September 2013
Community service / volunteering, under the auspices of Outward Bound Romania
Experiential learning and Team-building program for 25 young activists, members of 5 Local Youth Councils from villages Cruglic, Izbişte, Hîrtopul Mic, Cimişeni, Mălăeşti of district Criuleni. They all signed for the project “Initiatives of the young for a healthy environment and sustainable development ”.
Comments of participants:
- Unforgettable experience!
- Initially we though this will train our muscles. We were wrong. It was much more than just that. Each activity was pushing us to think.
- We realized that any obstacle can be passed with contributions of each and everyone.
- From the very beginning tasks have to be divided in such a way that everyone feels involved and useful.
- Assertive communication is a main instrument in any activity.
- Sweet Cherry on the Cake was that jump from the platform – the most beautiful challenge. It was very frightening. Support of my team-mates was crucial.
- Now, with lessons learned from this day, we are full with energy to contribute to improving social conditions in which we live, to implement our plans for the future.
Carpathian Adventure 2011
Carpathian Adventure 2010
Carpathian Adventure 2009
Train of Trainers, 2008, 1 of 3
Train of Trainers, 2008, 2 of 3
Train of Trainers, 2008, 3 of 3
Powered by L.R. ©